There are only a few easy steps that are needed to become a Catholic Charities volunteer. Continue reading to begin the volunteer clearance process. A comprehensive walkthrough of the steps listed below can be found here.
- Information to run a background check and contact your 3 references will be included within the screening form.
- If you are already cleared through the Diocese of Dallas, email email@example.com and let us know. A resubmission of the screening form will not be necessary.
Step 2: Complete the Safe Environment requirements by completing the video training.
- Choose only one of the videos provided from the list
- Note: Safe Environment video trainings will need to be renewed every year per Diocese guidelines
Step 3: Create a Volunteer Hub profile
- Note: Not all CCD volunteer opportunities require full clearance, but a majority do. If you are interested in serving in a non-cleared capacity (such as at events like the Bishop’s Gala, Breakfast with the Bishop, etc.) email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request to see if we can accommodate.
Step 4: Lastly, complete a phone interview with a CCD representative of the program you are interested in.